Sun and Mallory gauge stock 40% offVintage gauges were an integral part of what started VRC, but the time has come to sell off our inventory and concentrate on more profitable and fulfilling items. We've tried to make vintage gauges available to everyone, but have come to realize that the breed that truly appreciate what these gauges are and represent, are as rare as the gauges themselves. In the coming weeks we will be DEEPLY discounting ALL gauges and gauge accessories (sorry, but no other discounts apply to these closeout items). NOS Sun gauges, Eelco panels, Mallory gauges, and all gauge accessories will go! This will likely be the last time you have ready access to many of these gauges, so unless you have the time and want the frustration of dealing with auction sites, jump on these deals!
(while supply lasts!)
(while supply lasts!)
FIRST UP.... Mallory gauge closeout.......
NEXT UP.... Sun gauge closeout......40% OFF while supply lasts!!!!!!!
International customers- the online store is for domestic (US) customers only. Please email for shipping totals & ordering details.
Check out the vintage Weiand valve covers, with Mr Gasket alloy valve covers soon! So as you're working on finishing up your engine compartment, take a good hard look at those tacky valve covers and imagine how much better it would look with an original set of Mickey Thompson, Weiand or Mr Gaskets!
We've started building make specific content for Chevy, Ford, and Mopar fans, so check out the Vintage Chevy, Ford, and Mopar Components links on the lower left! Let us know what you'd like included....
Want a chance to win a Holley carb? Join the Holley mailing list to be entered to win one of 52 carburetors to be given away in 52 weeks!
- Roostwear decals- the most accurate reproductions of classic boat builders logos
- Roostwear brochures- original brochures from the golden age of performance boating
- The Show Finish Polishing Pad FAQ's- find out what the pad does
- Rocker Clearance Diagrams- gives clearance dimensions for MT valve covers- a VRC exclusive!
- Valve Cover Data- a listing of Mickey Thompson engineering numbers with baffle applications
- Gauge Installation Instructions- original installation instructions from Sun, Dixco, and Mallory
- Vintage Catalogs & Promo- very cool print from back in the day
- News Page- news specifically for drag racing, boat racing, street rod, and traditional rod fans
- Links- other web sites you may find interesting
- About Us- a brief description of what and who VRC is
- Videos- cool stuff we've run across on the internet